Planning and managing the orderly distribution of your family farm land is a long term project. It requires articulation of your goals, understanding of the value and fair comprehension of the goals and life challenges of your family members and/or those who are involved in your operation. Whether you have a plan or you are not sure about where to start, Planning the Future of Your Farm workbook may assist in supporting the farm decisions when the time comes. There are also handy worksheets for your convenience.
Planning the Future of Your Farm
- Planning the Future of Your Farm (Intro) (intro to succession planning)
- Protecting Your Assets, Heirs and Heritage
- 8 Steps to Get Started
- Farm Planning - Developing Your Vision for the Future (Section 1)
- Farm Planning - Evaluating Your Farm Resources (Section 2)
- Farm Planning - About Farm Transfer Tools (Section 3)