When contacting us with PERSONAL INFORMATION/ ACCOUNT NUMBERS via email, please use our Secure Email Portal to protect your personal and financial information. If you have any difficulties or concerns, please give us a call at 765-732-3022. If you need to ask a question and will not be including personal information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your business.
Please note as of October 2022: Zix Corp. is requiring that customers setup Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) when logging into our ZixPortal to retrieve your secure email that you send. They can either choose authenticator app or SMS (Short Message Service, is the protocol used by cellular phones to send and receive text messages.)
The security of your personal and sensitive information is of utmost importance to us. Bath State Bank is using ZixCorp’s services to protect its email communications, ensuring all personal information remains confidential. If you need help opening or sending a secure message please read the instructions below:
How to open a secure message:
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have a Secure Message available.
- Click the hyperlink in the email message.
- If this is your first time visiting Bath State Bank's Secure Email Message Center, you will be prompted to create a password and a password reminder phrase. If you have previously received Secure Mail from Bath State Bank, you only need to enter your password.
- The Secure Message Center opens and displays your email message.
How to send a secure message:
- If this is your first time visiting the Secure Email Message Center, you will be prompted to create a password and a password reminder phrase. If you’ve previously received Secure Mail from BSB, you only need to enter your password.
- Select the Compose tab (you will see a blank email message)
- Enter one or more email addresses, separated by a comma or semi-colon, in the "To" field. (You can only send messages to addresses that end in @bathstatebank.com.)
- Enter a description for your message in the "Subject" field.
- Type your email message text below the "Attachments" field.
- Click "Attach File" to attach files to your message before sending it.
- Click "Send" to send your completed message.
Visit the SecureMail Message Center now.
* NO SOLICITATIONS PLEASE *